Clivus Multrum CM40 ‘Next Generation’ Compost Toilet
Introducing the Clivus Multrum CM40 Next Generation, Redefining the Future of Large Capacity Composting Toilets
Elevate your sustainable living experience with the CM40 Next Gen, the latest and most innovative addition to the continuous composting toilet market. Proudly designed and owned in Australia, this certified Australian Made model ushers in a new era of eco-friendly waste management.
|110 Visits avg or 27 People Full-time or 55 part-time
|40,000 visit approx
|2129 mm Lx 1740 mm W x 1897 mm H
|Min Below Joists 1400 mm
|Max Bury Depth
|Max 720 mm
|2 Palisade Pedestals
|550 mm Long
|Usable Compost Volume
|Absorption Trench or Zero Discharge Pump well system
|Chamber LDPE & Fasteners Stainless Steel
|Electrical Vent System
|100 mm Diameter DWV 12 volt 5 Watts
SAI Global Certification / AS/NZS 1546.2:2008 On-site domestic wastewater treatment units – Waterless composting toilets. This model is approved in QLD, NSW, VIC, SA, NT, ACT, WA & TAS (The products are approved only if installed as per the installation manual)
What’s new in this groundbreaking design?
Enhanced Composting Volume: The CM40 Next Gen boasts over 30% more composting capacity, allowing for larger composting loads while maintaining a sleek and compact form. This innovation doesn’t compromise on space, with a reduced minimum underfloor clearance of just 1400 mm.
Efficiency Redefined: The updated design ensures faster composting times and minimizes the risk of blockages, making it the smartest choice for modern composting toilet solutions.
Features and Benefits:
- Set and Forget Convenience: The continuous composting style requires minimal ongoing maintenance, giving you peace of mind and freeing up your time for more important matters.
- Baffle Technology: The built-in baffle separates the composting pile from the access door, ensuring that you only handle fully composted material. Say goodbye to dealing with waste directly.
- Sloped Efficiency: The sloped design optimises the composting process and gradually shifts the pile, ensuring that the most mature composted material moves underneath the baffle into the access chamber.
- Improved Leachate Management: The CM40 Next Gen introduces an updated leachate storage feature, reducing the risk of drainage system blockages. It also encourages efficient airflow and the evaporation of liquids.
- Maintenance Inspection Hatch: This innovative design includes a maintenance window, allowing access to the composting pile when necessary. Whether you need to retrieve foreign objects, add extra bulking agents, or level the pile, it’s all made easy.
Versatile Installation: With its reduced underfloor clearance, it’s a great fit for:
- Public Toilet Facilities
- Walking trails
- Remote work stations
- Roadside Reststops
- Recreation Camps
- Eco Adventure facilities
- National Parks
When you choose the CM40 Tank Package, you get everything you need for a hassle-free installation, including:
- Fully assembled composting tank
- 2 Porcelain Palisade Pedestals with a soft-close seats
- Pedestal waste chute (550mm in length, 245mm in diameter) with dektite
- 100mm ventilation and drain kit
- Installation kit and maintenance tool
- Starter pack
- Installation, Operation, and Maintenance Manual
Certified and Public Toilet Solutions:
Upgrade to the CM40 Next Generation and experience the future of composting toilets. With its increased capacity, efficiency, and innovative features, it’s the perfect choice for eco-friendly living and waste management. Choose the CM40 and make a sustainable difference today.
All pricing for compost toilets is quoted as ex-factory in Brisbane. Please contact us for a freight quote and to discuss the suitability of this toilet system for your site, building structure, climatic conditions, family size and other requirements. Our compost toilet specialist can ensure that you make the right choice.
CM40 with 1 Palisade Porcelain Pedestal, CM40 with 2 Palisade Porcelain Pedestal
With our nearly three decades of experience trading in compost toilets , at Enviromart we understand the unique challenges and opportunities that non-urban sites present. We are dedicated to helping you make the right choice for your location, ensuring a sustainable, cost-effective, and environmentally responsible solution that aligns with your goals.
Compost toilets offer a range of compelling benefits in non-urban settings, including cost savings, eco-friendliness, low maintenance, and adaptability. Trust Enviromart to be your experienced partner in selecting the perfect compost toilet system for your specific.