Cold Clear Cups 500ml
BioPak PLA cold cups are suitable for cold drinks and are also freezer safe.
This product is made from Ingeo™ PLA (Polylactic Acid), a bio plastic made from plants. It is both sustainable and renewable, supporting farmers not oil companies.
PLA is suitable for cold use only and should be stored below 34°C.
It is industrially compostable and should therefore be disposed of through general waste or a composting facility. It shouldn’t be placed into a recycling bin.
BioPak is a carbon neutral company giving 1% of profits to rainforest revegetation projects including the Daintree Rainforest.
Available in both sleeve and carton
- Product Code R-500Y
- Materials Ingeo™ PLA
- Product Size 126 mm H x 96 mm Top Diameter
- Brim Full Capacity 508 ml
- Sleeve Size 10 cm H x 10 cm W x 39 cm L
- Sleeve Weight 0.56 Kg
- Carton Size 41 cm H x 40 cm W x 50 cm L
- Carton Weight 12.1 Kg
- Sleeves per Carton 20
- Pieces per Sleeve 50
- Pieces per Carton 1000
- Certified commercially compostable to AS4736
- Compatible with BioPak PLA lids CS-96, C-96F, C-96D(X), C-96D(B) and C-96D(N)