Cold Paper Cups Medium 510ml (16oz) with PLA Lining
BioPak medium paper cold cups are coated inside and out to minimise condensation. They are perfect for milkshakes, thick-shakes, iced coffee or any other cold drink.
This product is made from FSC™ certified paper board which is sourced from sustainably managed plantations and coated with Ingeo™ PLA (Polylactic Acid) a bioplastic made from plants. It is both sustainable and renewable, supporting farmers not oil companies.
It is industrially compostable and should therefore be disposed of through general waste or a composting facility. It shouldn’t be placed into a recycling bin.
BioPak is a carbon neutral company giving 1% of profits to rainforest revegetation projects including the Daintree Rainforest.
Available in both sleeve and carton
- Product Code BCC-16
- Materials FSC™ Paper and Ingeo™ PLA
- Product Size 137 mm H x 89 mm Diameter
- Brim Full 510 ml
- Sleeve Size 9 cm H x 9 cm W x 54 cm L
- Sleeve Weight 0.63 Kg
- Carton Size 52 cm H x 37 cm W x 46 cm L
- Carton Weight 14.2 Kg
- Sleeves per Carton 20
- Pieces per Sleeve 50
- Pieces per Carton 1000
- Certified commercially compostable to AS4736
- Compatible with lid BCL-90C-PLA(F)-1000