BioPak Dome PLA 96mm Lids with Spoon Hole
A dome PLA lid with a 22mm hole suitable for a straw or long spoon, to suit all BioPak PLA cups with a 96 mm brim diameter.
This product is made from Ingeo™ PLA (Polylactic Acid), a bio plastic made from plants. It is both sustainable and renewable, supporting farmers not oil companies.
PLA is suitable for cold use only and should be stored below 34°C.
It is industrially compostable and should therefore be disposed of through general waste or a composting facility. It shouldn’t be placed into a recycling bin.
BioPak is a carbon neutral company giving 1% of profits to rainforest revegetation projects including the Daintree Rainforest.
Available in both sleeve and carton
- Product Code C-96D(B)
- Materials Ingeo™ PLA
- Product Size 48 mm H x 96 mm W
- Sleeve Size 10 cm H x 10 cm W x 44 cm L
- Sleeve Weight 0.47 Kg
- Carton Size 23.5 cm H x 46 cm W x 51 cm L
- Carton Weight 4.8 Kg
- Sleeves per Carton 10
- Pieces per Sleeve 100
- Pieces per Carton 1000
- Certified commercially compostable to AS4736
- Compatible with BioPak PLA cups R-300Y, R-360Y, R420, R-500Y, R-600Y, R-700Y, Q-360 and Q-500