EnviroClean Dishwasher Powder
EnviroClean Dishwasher Powder is a concentrated heavy duty cleaner. You only need 5 grams (1 rounded teaspoon) for rinsed dishes and up to 10 grams for soiled dishes. It cuts through grease while your dishes and glassware will sparkle.
This product is not recommended for silverware as it may cause it to tarnish. Silver is rarely used for cutlery these days, as most cutlery is made from other metal alloys.
- Refill available in store
- Natural and Sustainable resources
- Plant Derived ingredients
- No Palm Oil
- Greywater and septic safe
- Origin Perth West Australia
Ingredients – Alkaline Salts, Non-Ionic Surfactant (Plant based), Bio Enzymes, Proprietary Natural Citrus Oil (Plant Based)
1 Kg, 2 Kg, 20 Kg
Our Refill Policy
Refill is only offered to customers who bring their bottles into the store. We can’t offer this service with delivery of goods. We only refill containers with the product that is on the label. Labeling laws do not allow us to put another product in your container. The label lists ingredients, safety information and warnings
THE INFORMATION ON THE LABEL MUST BE RELEVANT TO THE PRODUCT WHICH IS IN THE CONTAINER
Please don’t ask our staff to fill other containers as this practice is illegal and we don’t want our refusal to offend you.
A Few tips
- Don’t put other products in your bottles at any time as there may be a reaction between the 2 products making the product deteriorate.
- If you wash your containers out, drain them well because when we try to fill them the residual water causes bubbles to form and we can’t get the product into your bottle.
- Natural products don’t contain preservatives. Don’t leave your containers in your car in the heat for too long as any product resides may ferment.