Natural Ortho Rubber Soothers Twin Pack
Otho teats are flatter, with the shape helping to prevent dental problems as it will help your baby to hold their jaw in the correct position when using the soother.
Natural rubber soothers are moulded in one piece meaning there are no joins in which bacteria could hide, and they are safer as the teat can’t detach to become a choking hazard.
The mouth shield doesn’t leave marks on baby’s face due to the elasticity of the natural rubber and the larger shield touches under baby’s nose just as a breast does when breastfeeding. The shield is also large to prevent babies from squeezing the shield into their mouth.
Rubber is softer than PVC or silicone and is not made from petro-chemicals. Natural rubber soothers are made from natural latex from the Havea Brasiliensi tree, which is grown and harvested in Malaysia. Being made from a natural material they are also fully biodegradable.
- Materials Natural latex rubber
- Free of BPA, Phthalates, PVC, parabens or chemical softeners
- Meets all Australian Safety Standards
- Non-Static surface doesn’t attract dirt and dust
- Ortho teats are flatter and assist with reducing dental issues
Small 0-6 Months
Large 6 Months +