BioPak Single Wall Cups 510ml – 16oz Art
BioPak Single Wall 510 ml (16 oz) Art cups have a 90 mm brim diameter.
This product is made from FSC™ certified paper board which is sourced from sustainably managed plantations and coated with Ingeo™ PLA (Polylactic Acid) a bioplastic made from plants. It is both sustainable and renewable, supporting farmers not oil companies.
It is industrially compostable and should therefore be disposed of through general waste or a composting facility. It shouldn’t be placed into a recycling bin.
BioPak is a carbon neutral company giving 1% of profits to rainforest revegetation projects including the Daintree Rainforest.
The Art Series cups promote the works of artists throughout Australia. Designs change every 2 months. Cups are sold at random and you may find that a carton contains up to 3 different designs
Available in both sleeve and carton
- Product Code BC-16-Art
- Materials FSC™ Paper and Ingeo™ PLA
- Product Size 135 mm H x 90 mm Top Diameter
- Brim Full Capacity 520 ml
- Sleeve Size 9 cm H x 9 cm W x 60 cm L
- Sleeve Weight 0.63 Kg
- Carton Size 64 cm H x 38 cm W x 47 cm L
- Carton Weight 15 Kg
- Sleeves per Carton 20
- Pieces per Sleeve 50
- Pieces per Carton 1000
- Certified commercially compostable to AS4736
- Compatible with BioPak lids BCL-12PULP-W, BCL-12PLA-C, BCL-12PLA-B and BCL-12.16.20B