Simply Clean Eucalyptus Laundry Powder
Simply Clean Eucalyptus Laundry Powder is suitable for both top and front loader washing machines and will give you 50 washes per Kg. It performs well in both hot and cold water and it is kind to sensitive skin and the environment.
- Sustainable and ethical ingredients
- Includes Natural, plant-derived and mineral-based ingredients
- No Palm oil
- Not tested on animals
- Greywater and septic safe
- All essential oils are Australian sourced
- Formulated by a Naturopath, Biologist and Author
- Origin Lismore Australia
Ingredients – Pure Australian eucalyptus oil, sodium carbonate (washing soda for cleaning), sodium percarbonate (oxy-action sanitiser and stain remover), sodium citrate and polyacrylic acid and tetrasodium edta (water softeners; stop whites going grey), alcohol (plant derived ethanol), sodium metasilicate (mineral based, corrosion inhibitor to protect washing machine), alkylbenzenesulphonic acid/sodium salt (biodegradable surfactant), very low dose colour protector (biodegradable).
1 Kg, 1.75 Kg, 4 Kg, 15 Kg
Our Refill Policy
Refill is only offered to customers who bring their bottles into the store. We can’t offer this service with delivery of goods.
We can refill any container, however, if there are resides of another product in your bottle or pail, you may get a chemical reaction between the two products, and this may cause the product to deteriorate. Therefore, we recommend that you use the original container which is labelled with the product that you wish to put in it. It is not advisable to mix dishwashing liquid and laundry liquid.
A Few tips
- Don’t put other products in your bottles at any time as there may be a reaction between the 2 products making the product deteriorate.
- If you wash your containers out, drain them well because when we try to fill them the residual water causes bubbles to form and we can’t get the product into your bottle.
- Natural products don’t contain preservatives. Don’t leave your containers in your car in the heat for too long as any product resides may ferment.