Ausclimate NWT Compact 12 Litre Dehumidifier
Ausclimate dehumidifiers are an award winning, cost efficient solution to dampness issues in your home, office or storage area. Dehumidifiers draw in damp air, collect the water and return dry air to the room. It is important to purchase a unit which is large enough for the space that is to be dried.
The 12 litre unit is suitable for caravans, boats, en-suits, laundries, mobile homes with a floor area of 20 m² or 50 m³. It is compact in design and light weight. This unit will automatically re-start after a power outage. When the tank is full of water it will automatically shut down, alternatively it can be connected to a drain hose for continuous operation. The drain hose is not included but can be readily purchased from hardware stores.
Mould can be harmful to your health, causing respiratory illness, allergy, asthma and immunological reactions. Humid and damp weather allows mould to thrive. Mould can also cause damage to both your building and your personal possessions.
- Product Code WDH-610HE
- Refrigerant R-134a (CFC Free)
- Size 31.5 x 19.4 x 46.7 cm
- Weight 9.7 Kg
- Warranty Domestic Use 2 years
- Warranty Non-Domestic Use 6 months
- Voltage 220-240v, 50 Hz
- Power Input 195 w
- Noise 37 dBA
- Water Tank 2.4 Litres
- Recommended Maximum room size 20 m² or 50 m³.
- Recommended Minimum room size 4 m²
- 12 Litres per day (30°C @ 80% RH)
- Running Temperature 5-32°C
- Variable humidity settings
- Operates as a clothes dryer
- Rotary compressor
- Multi-Size Options
- Award winning
- Choice Magazine recommended
- Proudly Product Review best reviewed dehumidifiers in Australia
- Easy to use
- Low cost
- Energy Efficient
- Quality Assured