BioPak Cold Clear PLA Tumblers 250ml
BioPak PLA tumblers are suitable for cold drinks and are also freezer safe.
This product is made from Ingeo™ PLA (Polylactic Acid), a bio plastic made from plants. It is both sustainable and renewable, supporting farmers not oil companies.
PLA is suitable for cold use only and should be stored below 34°C.
It is industrially compostable and should therefore be disposed of through general waste or a composting facility. It shouldn’t be placed into a recycling bin.
BioPak is a carbon neutral company giving 1% of profits to rainforest revegetation projects including the Daintree Rainforest.
Available in both sleeve and carton
- Product Code Q-250
- Materials Ingeo™ PLA
- Product Size 87 mm H x 76 mm Top Diameter
- Brim Full Capacity 250 ml
- Sleeve Size 36 cm H x 7.6 cm W x 7.6 cm L
- Sleeve Weight 0.32 Kg
- Carton Size 37 cm H x 32.5 cm W x 40 cm L
- Carton Weight 11.9 Kg
- Sleeves per Carton 20
- Pieces per Sleeve 50
- Pieces per Carton 1000
- Compatible with BioPak PLA lids C-76, C76F and C-76D(X)